Watch: पठान 2023 123movies, Full Movie Online – An Indian spy takes on the leader of a group of mercenaries who have nefarious plans to target his homeland..
Plot: A soldier caught by enemies and presumed dead comes back to complete his mission, accompanied by old companions and foes.
Smart Tags: N/A
123movies | FMmovies | Putlocker | GoMovies | SolarMovie | Soap2day
|6.4/10 Votes: 124,519|
|N/A | RottenTomatoes|
|47/100 | MetaCritic|
|N/A Votes: 52 Popularity: 109.759 | TMDB|
Wanted to rate it higher but can’t
Had a medium expectation, but was all shattered, rumors were true in fact. Action looked cartoonist, actor age clearly showed and its about time nudity won’t fill the threatres..
Opening seems to bring some promise but bad acting, dialogue and copy cat vfx all led to a hot pile of God know what.
John acting was lost in a way that a younger artist which is fit snd agile is shown as weak and slow, was casting done right is a bigger question. Can the movie be salvaged now… I don’t think so as threater was half empty with few leaving the show by the mid way mark and I too left as there was nothing in it.
Save time and I hope rewatch of Awatar would have a better bet.
worst worst worst
Worst movie ever made by over hyped SRK. He done only 10% work in this movie and remaining 90% was done by body double. Film makers copied all the action scene from hollywood even copied from south movies. Now this is high time we should understand that bollywood doesn’t know how to direct the original movies and keep the good stories up to the standards. Drishyam is a hit series of bollywood but still copied from south movies. Bollywood is become senseless and can not survive on their own with out copying movies. Bollywood means garbagewood. Please save your money and spend on something better.
Original Language hi
Rated Not Rated
Genre Action, Adventure, Drama
Director Siddharth Anand
Writer Shridhar Raghavan, Abbas Tyrewala, Siddharth Anand
Actors Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A